As anyone in the business knows, once a product’s packaging is announced its release must just be around the corner. For Windows Vista, “around the corner” could not come too soon. To the right is an image of the final packaging of the “Ultimate” edition of Windows Vista (aka, “The Kitchen Sink Edition”).
Start saving your nickels today so you can buy a new machine that takes full advantage of these new products. And, before you start bellyaching about buying a new machine, just remember anyone who wanted Apple’s new OS had to buy new hardware as well.
And, while I’m at it, here are a few new sites from Microsoft promoting several new offerings in some clever and creative ways:
- Windows Vista (http://www.clearification.com/)
- Zune (http://www.comingzune.com/)
- Check out the video by Emmett Feldman & Fake I.D.
- Windows Live Search » Ms. Dewey (http://www.msdewey.com/)
- My favorite: Do a search for ‘bling’ (do it a few times to get the…umm…edited version)